ALLOVER INFORMATION USER AND PRIVACY AGREEMENT
Alloverinformation User and Confidentiality Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”), ALLOVER INFORMATION BİLİŞİM YAZILIM MEDYA TEKNOLOJİ SAN. VE TİC. A.S. (Hereinafter referred to as “alloverinformation”) and http://www.alloverinformation.com of alloverinformation (hereinafter referred to as “alloverinformation.com”) or visit alloverinformation.com Internet users (hereinafter referred to as “User” for short).
1. alloverinformation.com is a social networking service that provides its members with an e-diary (blog), news sharing, commenting and discussion environment.
2. The user is deemed to have accepted this Agreement by becoming a member of alloverinformation.com or visiting alloverinformation.com.
3. The user alloverinformation.com while visiting this contract, issued by alloverinformatio and any other use of which will be published conditions and the Republic of Turkey is deemed to have committed to comply with the legislation. Otherwise; All legal and criminal liability will belong to the User.
4. By clicking “Click to Become an Alloverinformation Member” on the “Login” link on the homepage in order for the user to add content to alloverinformation.com, to comment on the content, to follow other members, to add certain content to favorites, to message with other members; Membership to alloverinformation.com is required by entering their e-mail address, username, name, surname, password and other data to be requested or by logging in with a Facebook account; Reading content, sharing content, reacting to content with emoji, commenting on content with a Facebook account can be used without the need to open a membership account.
5. No illegal data should be included in the membership account. An offensive username cannot be created by pretending to be someone else, using a name belonging to any individual without permission, or by provoking people.
6. The user is obliged to provide accurate and complete information for the membership account and to keep this information up-to-date.
7. If the user subscribes to alloverinformation.com with a Facebook account, it is deemed to have given access to the information included in the Facebook profile of alloverinformation and conveyed to the user while being a member by facebook, in line with the services provided by alloverinformation.com. The user can set which information will be accessible by alloverinformation in the privacy settings on his Facebook account.
8. The user can close the membership account registered on alloverinformation.com by clicking the “Delete My Membership” button in the profile settings. After the membership account is closed, it can be reactivated.
9.The user irrevocably agrees that alloverinformation may reward its members for any reason or unilaterally terminate its membership, temporarily or permanently close the membership account, delete the information in the membership account, and in such a case, it may not make any request from alloverinformation. .
10., can delete membership accounts-sites that are not operated by members for 1 (one) year, for 1 (one) year for which no written or visual access to alloverinformation.com has been made or updated.
11. All rights regarding the domain name alloverinformation.com and its subdomains, including members’ accounts, belong to alloverinformation. Members have no rights over the subdomains in which their membership accounts are located. Sub-domains of deleted membership accounts-sites can be used by different members.
12. At alloverinformation.com, it is forbidden to post messages or upload content that harass, threaten, harass and insult members in public or private message areas. Members who act contrary to this prohibition may be removed from membership by alloverinformation after their status has been reviewed.
13. Information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, comments, articles, software, codes, graphics on alloverinformation.com will be briefly referred to as “content”; These contents can be entered by the members on alloverinformation.com as well as by the editors of alloverinformation.com.
14. Content uploaded to alloverinformation.com must be accurate and up to date. Any content added, uploaded, or created by the user to alloverinformation.com, whether shared confidentially or open to all users, is the sole responsibility of the User for the accuracy, timeliness and compliance of the current legislation.
15. alloverinformation, remove any content at its own discretion at any time without notifying the uploading User and without giving any reason.
16. Alloverinformation reserves the right to reject, delay, delay or not publish the content, e-mail or any message on its pages without giving reasons.
17. It is forbidden to use, imitate, modify, distribute or store the content on alloverinformation.com for other purposes, except to use the services provided on alloverinformation.com. The user cannot sell the content on alloverinformation.com, abuse it for purposes such as advertising, and cannot use it in a way that harms the rights of third parties.
18. The publishing right of any content published on alloverinformation.com by third parties cannot be used or published in any media without the permission of the content owner.
19. The user undertakes that the content to be entered on alloverinformation.com will not contain any defamatory, deceptive elements, pornographic, immoral photographs, insults, violence, racism, discrimination and illegality that may harm the personal rights of third parties.
20. The user cannot create advertisements on alloverinformation.com, cannot upload content that may qualify as disguised advertising and spam content without the request of alloverinformation and / or written approval from alloverinformation and / or without any agreement with alloverinformation. If alloverinformation.com services are intended to be used for commercial purposes, please contact alloverinformation.com.
21. alloverinformation may make certain areas or categories of alloverinformation.com, some services used on alloverinformation.com, and unilaterally determine these fees.
22. Members of alloverinformation.com are solely responsible for all actions they take with their membership account, all content they upload, all content and actions related to their membership account, even if their membership ends.
23. alloverinformation will pay utmost attention to the security of membership accounts. However, the information registered in the membership account and the security of the account password are under the responsibility of the User. The user should never share the information regarding the membership account with third parties. In the event of a situation beyond the control of the User in the membership account, alloverinformation should be contacted immediately. All kinds of malicious use, including the capture of the User’s membership account password by third parties and the provision of illegal content by third parties, are the responsibility of the User; Any legal and criminal liability arising from malicious use belongs to the User.
24.The user may not take actions that will prevent or make it difficult for other users and members to use alloverinformation.com or that will corrupt or render databases or servers inoperable, or damage any software, hardware or communication element, software containing viruses or any other computer code. can not create files, try to access any unauthorized system, data, password, directly or indirectly decipher the algorithms and codes in the services provided, act in a way that will disrupt their functions, modify, convert, translate, publish on other sites without citing, legally prohibited information. can not distribute content that may harm third parties such as messages containing messages, chain mail, software virus, send programs and / or information that will damage the information or software on other users’ computers, such unlawful and alloverinformation and alloverinformation.com behavior. can not be found. Otherwise; Alloverinformation reserves the right to initiate all legal and criminal proceedings and make demands.
25.alloverinformation means that the User acts in violation of this Agreement, the information provided while using alloverinformation.com or signing up for alloverinformation.com is inaccurate or untrue, maliciously using the services provided on alloverinformation.com, or alloverinformation. If deemed necessary, it may prevent the use of alloverinformation.com or terminate its membership without any justification. In these cases, alloverinformation also reserves the right to take legal action.
26.All content on alloverinformation.com, including photographs, descriptions, methods, codes, programs, operational designs, logos, images, texts, as well as alloverinformation brand and alloverinformation.com domain name, sub-domains and all pages. Intellectual and industrial property rights belong to alloverinformation or their use by alloverinformation has been legally licensed from the right holders. Therefore; The said contents cannot be used, published, processed, reproduced, disseminated, exploited by representation, sign, sound and / or image transfer without permission from alloverinformation.
27. All financial rights belong to alloverinformation and all photographs, descriptions, methods, codes, programs, operations and visuals, except for personal use, copying, processing and internet, especially radio-television, satellite and cable. The content cannot be broadcast via wireless broadcasting organizations or by any means including, but not limited to, sign, sound and / or image transmission, including digital transmission.
28. Quoting the content on alloverinformation.com is possible provided that it is within reasonable limits and provides a link to our site for the relevant content. The reasonable limit consists of a simple summary of the work or other content, and should not eliminate the need to visit alloverinformation.com to become familiar with the content. In any case, it is not possible to cite all of the content on alloverinformation.com without the written consent of alloverinformation, even if the above conditions are complied with. The provisions of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works regarding the subject are reserved.
29.The User applies all copyrights to alloverinformation.com, including the rights of processing, reproduction, dissemination, representation, sign, sound and / or image transmission, and public transmission rights, regarding any content submitted for publication on alloverinformation.com. Irrevocably, without being limited by the place, time and medium, gives full license right free of charge Therefore; The user will only be able to use the content in accordance with the conditions specified in the 28th article of this Agreement. Except for these conditions, the use of the content in question is subject to the written approval of alloverinformation.
30. In terms of content that the user does not have the right to publish, it is required to provide content in accordance with the procedure in the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works and provided that it is referred; Otherwise, the User is obliged to indemnify all direct and indirect, material and moral damages alloverinformation.com and alloverinformation have and may suffer.
31.alloverinformation, alloverinformation.com makes every effort not to contain viruses and other harmful content, but if the User experiences a virus or any damage to his computer due to technical problems or other reasons, the User’s computer will be damaged (including but not limited to). or for damage to its programs) alloverinformation is not responsible; For this reason, no claims can be made from alloverinformation. The user is obliged to take the necessary precautions in order not to suffer the aforementioned damages.
32. alloverinformation may change the structure of alloverinformation.com’s services at any time without prior notice to the User and / or terminate the services or some of their features temporarily or permanently.
33. Alloverinformation does not guarantee that the publication and / or the services offered on alloverinformation.com will be uninterrupted, although it attaches importance to the continuity of the content, services, facilities and other elements contained in alloverinformation.com. In such a case, alloverinformation has no responsibility.
34. In case of any data loss that may occur due to the fault of alloverinformation or the third person or organizations from which alloverinformation receives service, alloverinformation is not responsible; The responsibility of re-entering the lost information and data belongs to the User. Therefore; The user is recommended to take their own measures to protect their data.
35. Some of the information you provide to alloverinformation by the User are mandatory information (such as e-mail addresses, IP information), and some are information given to alloverinformation or approved by the alloverinformation, depending on the User’s preference. Alloverinformation may keep this information for as long as it wishes to provide better service to its users, even if the information is deleted by you. However, alloverinformation will not store IP information after its legal period.
36. Although alloverinformation takes utmost care to keep the information of the User, alloverinformation has no responsibility in the event of unauthorized entry into the system containing the User data stored by alloverinformation, disruption or modification of the operation of the system and obtaining, changing or deleting your information. Every time the user visits alloverinformation.com, the IP address, operating system, browser (Explorer, Chrome etc.), connection time, duration information and similar information are automatically recorded; It is possible to use this information obtained without the user’s consent by associating it with your personal information or anonymously, provided that it is not shared with third parties.
37. alloverinformation will forward User information to the relevant authorities in case of duly request from official authorities.
39. alloverinformation may, from time to time, include information and links to third party websites in alloverinformation.com, promotional mailings or advertisements. If the User accesses other websites by clicking on these links, the sites in question or the applications of these sites are not under the control of alloverinformation and this Agreement is not valid for these other accessible sites. Alloverinformation has no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information contained in these sites and their applications. Alloverinformation has no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information on these sites, information usage, privacy principles and content.
40. If the user wants to be informed about the innovations and other announcements on alloverinformation.com, they can register to the e-mail mailing list of alloverinformation.com. In order for the user to unsubscribe from the mailing list, it is sufficient to make the necessary settings from the settings menu.
41. Turkish Law will be applied in the resolution of any dispute that may arise from the implementation of this Agreement; Istanbul Central (Çağlayan) Courts and Enforcement Offices will be authorized.
42.The parties, in case of disputes arising from this Agreement, the books and records of alloverinformation and computer records (e-mail correspondence, internet traffic information and access records [log] and similar) are valid within the meaning of Article 193 of the Civil Procedure Law No. accept, declare and undertake that it will constitute binding, conclusive and exclusive evidence and that this article is in the nature of the Evidence Agreement.
43. Notifications to be sent by the parties to each other will be sent to the address and / or e-mail address provided by the User to alloverinformation.com and to the address and / or e-mail address specified by alloverinformation in this Agreement. In the event that there is a change in the address and / or e-mail address that the User notified to alloverinformation.com, the new address and / or e-mail address shall be notified to alloverinformation in writing. If there is a change in the address and / or e-mail address of alloverinformation, the relevant change will be transferred to this Agreement. Otherwise; The notifications to be made to the address and e-mail addresses of the user to alloverinformation and to the address and e-mail addresses of alloverinformation included in this Agreement will have all legal consequences of the valid notification.
44. If any article of this Agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, the other articles of the Agreement will not be invalidated.
45. Failure of the Parties to use their rights arising from this Agreement in whole or in part or to act against them will not mean that they have waived these rights in any way.
46. This Agreement may be edited and updated again as new features are added to alloverinformation.com or new suggestions come from alloverinformation.com Users, without any prior notice to the Users. Therefore, the User is recommended to review this Agreement every time they visit alloverinformation.com. This document was last updated on July 29, 2015.
If you have any questions regarding the membership agreement or alloverinformation.com practices, contact:
Address: Belgrad Ormanı / IstanbulE-mail: alloverinformation @ notmail
Notification Addresses The address notified by the user to alloverinformation.com is accepted as the legal address for any notification to be made regarding this agreement. Unless the parties notify the other party of changes in their current addresses in writing within 3 (three) days, they accept that the notifications to be made to the old addresses will be valid and will be deemed to have been made to them. Due to this contract, any notification made by alloverinformation.com using the registered e-mail address of the user is exactly valid and it will be deemed to have reached the User 1 (one) day after the e-mail is sent by alloverinformation.com. The user declares, accepts and undertakes that he / she has read, understood and accepted all of the articles in this participation agreement and confirms the accuracy of the information given about him / her.
ALLOWER INFORMATİON BİLİŞİM YAZILIM MEDYA TEKNOLOJİ SAN. VE TİC. A.S.
Address: Belgrad Forest / Istanbul